Who is RDA?
RDA has its foundation in Adelaide, in 2017 we established a sizeable presence in Victoria. In keeping with the idea of practicing what we preach, we are of course looking to expand even further.
What started as a family business is now a staff of 10 and growing year on year.
We are big enough to offer a rewarding career opportunity but small enough to value every individual for the unique skill set they bring to our team.
It’s much like the approach we take with our clients; we are large enough to offer a sophisticated service delivery that enables small-medium businesses to grow, but we do this by taking a human approach, by actually getting to know our clients.
We are very clear on our brand values and this keeps us focussed on our core purpose for being. We are here to:
- Underpin technical knowledge with development and practical applications to the benefit of our clients.
- Provide a human, personal approach to finance, accounting and planning
- Look at a business from all angles and offer a full-service solution that is customised
- Assist businesses through the process of change
- As we grow, our team grows with us. No “glass ceilings”
We are change management specialists, a business enabler. We want to assist small/medium businesses to grow by providing them with tools that big business takes advantage of. We know that change is daunting and that business owners want to spend very little time thinking about their business back-end systems.
Are you RDA?
At RDA we are passionate about delivering value to our clients in a way that is personable and tailored to the need of that particular client. We take a holistic approach to problem solving and being a part of the solution. Our goal is to demystify what can often be a daunting to our clients whilst supporting them through the complex, business environment.
We like to think we are warm, approachable, and personable. The advantage of this is the ability to truly understand a business and what makes it tick. This allows us to provide relevant and individualized practical and valuable advice.
Small-medium business owners are passionate about many things, and sometimes finance is not one of them. That’s ok, that’s what we are here to help with.
We don’t look at clients as numbers, quotas or billable entities. We respect the enormous hard work that goes into running a business, because that is our heritage.
As a member of the RDA team, you need to be genuinely interested in understanding our clients.
We look for like-minded individuals who are authentic and actually care about people – we look for ‘people people’.
- Do you like the idea of being part of a collaborative team?
- Do you feel good about seeing someone achieve success?
- Are you the kind of person that would rather pick up the phone than shoot off an email?
- Are you the type of person who values learning and development?
The advantage of a holistic approach to our clients is the value offered to small/medium businesses who are willing to make changes to get their ‘houses in order’ and improve their financial success.
Every service business says they are client centric. What it means to us is a willingness to roll up the sleeves and get under the bonnet of the business, so to speak. We want to understand ‘why’ so we can tell our clients ‘what’ and ‘how’.
We look to add value for our clients at every possible opportunity. From the efficient preparation of compliance work to strategic business planning, and everything in between, every business is at a different stage of financial savviness and sophistication. RDA can help with this and our staff are experts in taking clients on this journey.
- Do want to be in the business of not just accounting for what happened, but also assisting future growth?
- Are you comfortable with challenging your clients, with asking ‘why’?
- When was the last time you went above and beyond, when did you surprise and delight?
We believe in providing small/medium businesses with practical technology and support clients to use them efficiently. Building efficient back-end systems that make front-end interaction seamless. The advantage of this is the integration and use of ‘technology as an employee’, freeing up a business owner’s time to concentrate on growth.
It is human nature to challenged by (or daunted by, or even afraid of), the idea of change. We believe it is our job to make the process of ‘change’, whatever this means for any business, as painless as possible.
We have a good understanding of the tools that big businesses use, and we want SME’s to take advantage of these. We guide our clients through the process and ensure their own stakeholders are comfortable with the idea of change for good.
- How do you personally feel about the idea of change?
- Do you think the accounting profession should advise more?
- Do you embrace or shy away from new technology?
- Do you believe you work smarter, or harder?
- Do you value a flexible environment?
If this sounds like you, please register your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.