At RDA Wealth Management, we work with you to understand what you want for your future, and use this knowledge to plan for and protect what’s important to you.
Having your financial advisor and business accountant in the same building allows us to develop a comprehensive understanding of your financial position, ensuring the best possible advice.
RDA Wealth Management can help you:
- Set and achieve financial goals – however big or small, it is never too early or too late to seek help in gaining control of your financial situation.
- Protect your income, assets and your lifestyle – you’ve worked hard for it, and you never know what is around the corner. Ensuring your personal insurances are relevant and appropriate can give you peace of mind that your assets are protected.
- Ensure your business is protected too – just as your personal assets need to be looked after, we can ensure your business and all that you have worked to build is covered by appropriate insurances.
- Think about estate planning – have you thought about what legacy you are leaving, financially? We can help you define and nominate relevant assets to the important people in your life, and assist you with finding a legal representative to ensure your wishes are binding.
- Plan for retirement – it’s never too soon. Whether you are starting out in your career, or have worked for many years, there is never a better time than now to think about your future, and what you will need to retire.
- Get the most out of your superannuation – how many super funds do you have? What are you invested in? We can help you with consolidation of your funds and ensure you are in the most appropriate fund for you.
- Understand self-managed super funds – we can help assess whether SMSF is right for you, how to set it up and ensure you seek the appropriate legal representative.
- Make decisions about investments – thought about investing? Everybody has a different level of comfort and experience with investing their money. We can assess where you are and help you invest at the most appropriate level for you and your situation.
- Get the most out of salary packaging – whether this is making additional contributions to superannuation, or implementing different tax strategies, we can help you understand and get the most out of salary packaging options.
Although we may all have it, we are not all experts in managing money. It is our job to help our clients gain a better understanding of their current situation, and consider ways to optimise and protect their assets, for the sake of individuals and those dependent on them.
We consider ourselves long-term partners in helping our clients achieve their goals. As life moves on, situations change and often in ways that we can’t predict. Having a trusted wealth management partner can bring peace of mind and confidence through life’s journey.
Cassandra Sorby-Adams is an experienced financial advisor with a personal passion for helping people take control of their financial situation.
Phone us on (08) 8338 7877 to make a time to see Cassandra, and start your journey to personal financial empowerment.
Important information about RDA Wealth Management:
- RDA Wealth Management Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (1264584) ABN 57 625 772 018
- Cassandra Sorby-Adams is a Sub authorised representative (1237043) of Alliance Wealth Pty Ltd (ABN 93 161 647 007, AFSL 449221)
- Financial Services Guide (FSG)
- Complaints Procedure
- centrepointalliance.com.au/AW Phone 1300 557 598 Email email@example.com
- For information in relation to Alliance Wealth as Australian Financial Services Licensees, please click here.
- The information here has been prepared on a general advice basis only. The advice has been prepared without taking account of your specific objectives, financial situation or needs. Accordingly, you should, before acting on the advice, consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. In cases where the advice relates to the acquisition, or possible acquisition, of a particular financial product, you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement (or other relevant information statement) and consider such document before you make any decision about whether or not to acquire the product. For these reasons, it is imperative that you seek advice from your financial adviser before making any investment decisions.